[cisco-voip] Fax and Modem Parameters ?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 11:11:04 EST 2009

Dane--

Is the CMM blade setup as H323 or MGCP?  I would make sure either way that
you make sure fax relay is turned off.  I believe on the CMM blade in MGCP
mode it is set to relay by default.  Killed our faxes until I finally found
that.

Like Ed said, check to make sure your clocking is correct.  That's enough to
kill any fax.

Scott