[cisco-voip] Supervisor desktop and agent monitoring-recording

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Thu Feb 19 09:53:46 EST 2009

Greetings,

While we have some agents already using Agent Desktop on Citrix, we now
have a request for an Agent Supervisor to be able to monitor and record
calls.  While I begin getting this all to work, does anyone know if a
supervisor agent with a pc will be able to monitor or record calls from
agents that run agent desktop on citrix with a thin client?

Thanks

Jeff

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email including attachments is intended for the specific delivery to and use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and includes information which should be considered as private and confidential. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please reply to the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you.