[cisco-voip] How many callers can be queue in UCCx app?

Jeff Ruttman ruttmanj at carewisc.org
Thu Feb 19 15:48:32 EST 2009

Greetings,

My questions are, how many people can be in queue in a call center
application?

Say I have 20 CTI ports available for a call center application.  I
assume that means 20 people can be in queue at once?  What happens if a
21st person calls?  Busy?  VM?  Can I configure that?

Or am I not even on the right track?

Thanks

jeff

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this email including attachments is intended for the specific delivery to and use by the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and includes information which should be considered as private and confidential. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by anyone other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please reply to the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system. Thank you.