[cisco-voip] How many callers can be queue in UCCx app?

Tanner Ezell tanner.ezell at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 15:54:29 EST 2009

You can select the maximum number of sessions an Application may use,
however if you run out of route points they'll have no way to get to the
application anyway. However I don't see you running out of CTI Route points
as they are without license cost. Also, should you run out, I believe CUCM
will return a Busy signal (as no available ports are open).

Also, you can setup the trigger number to forward on busy (never tested
this, just theory) should something like that happen.