[cisco-voip] How many callers can be queue in UCCx app?

Matthew Saskin msaskin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 14:56:21 EST 2009

Its not about cti route points.  When a call is connected it utilizes
a cti port, which is licensed from a cra/crs server standpoint.

How its handled depends on how your CTI route points are configured.
You should be able to set a busy forward on the CTI RP to overflow to
voicemail in the event of all cti ports in a jtapi port group being
utilized.

-matt