[cisco-voip] Polycom

Philip Walenta pwalenta at wi.rr.com
Sat Feb 21 08:04:04 EST 2009

I'll answer Scott's question first:

While it can be configured as a Third Party SIP device, you lose features
(no meetme, no conference, no call park etc).  It also is not supported by
Polycom or Cisco.

Bob:

Are you looking to make it a device like phones so it cal dial devices
inside CUCM, or simply make it so phones can call it?

  _____