[cisco-voip] CallManager 7x upgrade and DMA

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Sun Feb 22 19:34:26 EST 2009

Anyone noticed that the DMA for 7.0(1) isn't keeping UCCX information
about users. Customer is using DCD.

7.  Created all call center agents (resources) in rmcm subsystem.  (This
took longer than expected because it appears that the DMA did not
maintain certain user directory settings from the old UCM4.x....such as
which phone exten. is primary and whcih UCCX extension.  I had to
manually set all of these in UCM7 for all 280 or so agents.
Investigated using the BAT tool, but I saw that was going to waste too
much time and may not have been doable in the end)

Disclaimer:

from your computer. Thank you.