[cisco-voip] Delayed Ringing Question again

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Feb 23 10:24:54 EST 2009

That is not possible via any normal means. Your basic options are to
ring all phones or to hunt to the next phone.

You could affect something like this using mobility where you configured
phone2's external DN as the remote destination and then adjust all
timers accordingly.  However, that would be very complex configuration.

/Wes