[cisco-voip] 7942 Phone reporting 404 errors

Jason Burns burns.jason at gmail.com
Sun Feb 22 21:35:48 EST 2009

You may want to try restarting the TFTP service to rebuild the config file.
You can then manually pull the TFTP file from the CallManager server from
any windows box like

tftp get <ccm tftp server ip addr> SEP<mac of phone>.cnf.xml

you can open the cnf.xml file and look to see if there really is an idle url
XML block within the config file still.