[cisco-voip] Replacement for 7960 phones

Adam Blomfield adman at adman.net
Mon Feb 23 11:09:25 EST 2009

You definitely want to go with the 7962 phone. Apart from the support for
the better audio it also works with the new  7915 sidecar if you ever need
that - the 7914 will be EOS in about a month. Also the 7962 supports Headset
Hookswitch Control which means that if you have a supported wireless headset
you can answer it remotely without having to use a handset lifter.

-Adam