[cisco-voip] 610635089 Unity Mark as Read vs Mark as Unread for forwarded message

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Mon Feb 23 17:44:41 EST 2009

I can WebEx now until 1800pm EST, call me at 904-338-3245 mobile.

Before the upgrade, messages left at x3522 would be a new message via
the TUI and a forwarded email to this aeltechsupport at acuitybrands.com
address.

After the upgrade, messages left at x3522 are a new message via the TUI,
a forwarded email to this aeltechsupport at acuitybrands.com address, and a
new message at x5077 via the TUI.  It's the last part, new message via
TUI for x5077, that's different.