[cisco-voip] CME FXO Issues

svr.file at gmail.com svr.file at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 06:31:40 EST 2009

Hi guys,

I'm having issues with FXO ports a router running
c2800nm-adventerprisek9-mz.124-4.XC6.bin

I have configure the 2 port FXO in a truck and with connection plar.

External calls ring as expected (they hunt through a group of ephones-dn
using overlays and call-forwards for busy and noan to another overplay
ephone-dn etc and end up a voice mail).

The issue I'm having is that when the caller hand up on the first call the
FXO port does not detect the disconnect and conitunes to ring, then if a
second call comes in while the first is still 'hunting', the caller hears
the phone ring on the hand set, but the phones do not ring - the phone rings
but doesnt go anywhere.

Result while the phone is 'hunting':
PORT           CODEC     VAD VTSP STATE            VPM STATE
============== ========= === ==================== ======================
0/2/0         -          -  -                     FXOLS_ONHOOK
0/2/1         None       -  S_ALERTING            FXOLS_PROCEEDING

Result when the phone gets to voice mail:
PORT           CODEC     VAD VTSP STATE            VPM STATE
============== ========= === ==================== ======================
0/2/0         -          -  -                     FXOLS_ONHOOK
0/2/1         g711ulaw   n  S_CONNECT             FXOLS_CONNECT

Voice port configuration:
voice-port 0/2/0
 trunk-group fxos
 supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call
 no battery-reversal
 compand-type a-law
 cptone AU
 timeouts call-disconnect 5
 timeouts wait-release 5
 connection plar 500
!
voice-port 0/2/1
 trunk-group fxos
 supervisory disconnect dualtone mid-call
 no battery-reversal
 compand-type a-law
 cptone AU
 timeouts call-disconnect 5