[cisco-voip] CDR Record for transferred call question

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Feb 24 11:18:09 EST 2009

transferred calls CDRs are a pain. and a possible toll fraud vehicle if not monitored/audited.

take for example, extension 1234 calls an LD number then transfers to extension 4567.

unless you track the transfer, the call is not logged properly. questions do arise, if you can track the transfer who do you charge? 1234 or 4567?

i know this doesn't help, but i would hope that CallManager CDRs would keep the same callLegIdentfiers when necessary.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt