[cisco-voip] Can CallManager 7.0(1) install read data from DMA Release 7.0(2)?

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Tue Feb 24 19:34:39 EST 2009

hmm.

how about an alternate approach.
kick off the install with your 7.0.1 media.  tell it you want to apply a
patch during install.  when it prompts for patch point it to SFTP server
with the ISO file you reconstructed from the cisco.com download.

that should allow you to install 7.0.2.

Otherwise no, i would not attempt to use 7.0.2 DMA output with CM7.0.1
install.
/wes