[cisco-voip] Can CallManager 7.0(1) install read data from DMA Release 7.0(2)?

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Tue Feb 24 20:32:09 EST 2009

Wes, is this more efficient than installing 7.0(1) and then upgrading
to 7.0(2) after the install is complete?

Does it essentially use the files from the upgrade source or does it
apply them sequentially?

Lelio Fulgenzi, Senior Analyst
Computing & Communications
University of Guelph
519-824-4120 x56354

...sent from my iPod - please pardon my fat fingers ;)

[XKJ2000]