[cisco-voip] CCX issue of agent phone not ringing

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 08:41:36 EST 2009

Check the calling search space on your Telephony Call Control Group
for this application. whatever CSS is applied to it needs to contain
the partition that your agent's extension is assigned to. I just had
this problem last week with a mis-configured call control group.

On Mon, Feb 23, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Tomslin Samme-Nlar
<tsammenlar at sevenseastech.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I I have CCX 7 installed with CUCM 7. When i dial the route point, I am put
> in the queue and an agent who is ready,goes is immediately put to not ready
> state. When the agent goes ready while the call is in the queue, this agent
> is reserved but their phone doesn't ring,while the caller hears the the ring
> back and later the MOH from CUCM.
> What could be the possible cause here?
>
> Any suggestions are welcomed.
> Sleen

Ed Leatherman
Assistant Director, Voice Services
West Virginia University
Telecommunications and Network Operations