[cisco-voip] Unity vs Uccx for regional office greeting

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Wed Feb 25 15:19:21 EST 2009

If that's all you are doing Unity will work fine for that. I don't see how it would raise any issues in and of itself, obviously if you need to go more complex in the future you might have to migrate the AA to UCCX, but that's just changing how you are routing the calls.

Matthew Loraditch
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>