[cisco-voip] CCVP

Peter Nyamukusa peter.nyamukusa at africaonline.co.tz
Thu Feb 26 10:48:46 EST 2009

Hi Guys,

Getting a decent job is hard even with good experience and Certification/Education, at least that's they way I see it in my part of the world I am doing my CCIE right now just to see if it will bring about any change in my career prospect or the way my employer looks at me despite having six years ISP working expirence and three different countries

Cheers,
--
Peter Nyamukusa
CCVP/CCDP/CCIP, MCSE, Linux+
Email: peter.nyamukusa at africaonline.co.tz

A member of the Telkom South Africa Group