[cisco-voip] Semi OT: VRF over a T1?

Nick Matthews matthnick at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 20:44:10 EST 2009

I'm not sure if your trouble is more with the mechanics of delivering
the VRF or integrating the VRF with your voice once it has been
terminated, but we've just recently started supporting the 'voice
vrf'.  This is the global config command, and you're able to do CME,
and the gateway protocols using the VRF rather than the generic
routing table.  If this is not new information, please disregard.

-nick