[cisco-voip] Phone does not change/updates to another locale

cips cisco at cips.nl
Fri Feb 27 00:44:28 EST 2009

I just upgraded my lab box to 7.0.2.10000-18 and experiencing the same
issue.
If I change the user locale to French in the Enterprise Parameters and
reboot all the phones they are not updated to the French language.

If I change the locale on the physical phone or even on the device profile,
do a reset or login/logout the locales are not updated on the phones.

It is a single CUCM7 with IP phone 7960 with FW 8.0(9.0)

Installed the locale version cm-locale-fr_FR-7.0.1.2000-1.cop

any suggestions?

Jef