[cisco-voip] PickUp over SIP trunk

Ratko Dodevski rade239 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 28 16:48:31 EST 2009

Hi
My connection to ISP is with a regular SIP trunk, and i think that they have
Astesix system. I have linegroups and stufs like that, but pickup is not
working even with regular pickup grups of 2 members. Phones are registered
equaly on two servers, but they firs attempt to use SIP trunk and MTP on the
publisher, and when its limit is exceeded it uses the second MTP and