[cisco-voip] problem configuring a Sip trunk between a Call Manager 6.1 and aAlcatel 4400

Pedro Nogueira pedro.nogueira at sicnet.pt
Sat Feb 28 22:33:45 EST 2009

Hello,

i've a design configuration of a Call Manager 6.1 with a Sip trunk conected to a Alcatel 4400, and from the side of Cisco Call Manager both sip and sccp clients and from the Alcatel side both analog and sip phone clients, when i call from the Call Manager side, the call rings and establishes but they hear us but we dont hear them; if we call from the Alcatel side, the call rings and establishes , and we hear them and they hear us, without problems.
Anybody have any idea of whats the problem in the Cisco side calls?
Someone had this problem already? Whats the solution?
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advanced.

P.