[cisco-voip] Cusco Unity issue

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Sun Jan 4 22:56:20 EST 2009

Which subscriber conversation are you using? Sounds like you might be
using 'optional conversation 1', and if that is the case, that would
match the symptoms of CSCso39027

TUI-OptionalConv: 0 for playback help invalid during header/footer
Symptom: Pressing 0 while a message's header or footer information
does not lead to message playback help. Instead, you are told the
keypress is invalid. Conditions: This occurs in Cisco Unity 5.0(1).
Workaround: There is no workaround, but pressing 0 while the message
content is played will lead to message playback help

It looks like it is fixed in a number of ESs, including ES64, which is
currently posted on CCO.