[cisco-voip] CDR Reporting tool

Daniel Martin martind at cae.com
Tue Jan 6 10:45:51 EST 2009

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase a CDR reporting tool for the Cisco Call Manager and would like to know what other people in the community are using?

>From research and my local Cisco contact, I got a few names (Avotus, Mind CTI, ISI).

Are anybody using these products, would you recommend them or others....

I'm looking for a product that has AD integration, good range of reports and support legacy Nortel PBX as well as the Cisco Call Manager.

Thanks,

Daniel.

Daniel Martin

Chef de Groupe - Infrastructure Réseau et Télécom

Group Leader - Network Infrastructure and Telecom

CAE Inc.

St-Laurent, Québec Canada

H4T 1G6

Tél:  1-514-341-2000 x4878