[cisco-voip] How to use G711 when call placed via CM H323 gateway

Andy Yerofyeyev andrew at routeip.net
Wed Jan 7 10:10:06 EST 2009

Ryan, appreciate your reply.

H.245 info gathered from gateway itself. Full version of H.245 asn1 here :
http://pastebin.com/f1529472e

CM configured with Location A (unlimited bw) , Region A (codec G711 inside
Region) , Device Pool A (<-Region A) , Phones and newly created H323 gateway
assigned to location A and DP A.
If I don't put any restriction on incoming dial-peer on h323 gateway (cisco
,2811 , 12.4 ios) call succeed with g729 codec, if I restrict codec to only
711ulaw by using codec class call failed.