[cisco-voip] Outbound CLI problem again

Samuel Womack samuel.womack1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 7 13:34:31 EST 2009

I've also seen an issue where the CALLING PARTY IE NUMBER TYPE UNKNOWN
* and the CALLING NUMBERING PLAN need to be set to NATIONAL and ISDN
respectively (under Gateway configuration), otherwise with the default
CISCO CALLMANAGER settings the BTN (main number) will display on all
Phone Calls.

Pretty sure this isn't the issue you are having, but this is good
information to have because this issue doesn't occur in most cases
when dealing with the Telco and PRIs...