[cisco-voip] FireFox 3.0.4 reports Java error with 4.1.3CCMAdmin

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Thu Jan 8 11:09:40 EST 2009

Yes, exact same thing here. However the CCMAdmin home page warns me
about Java problem.  If I go to www.java.com and run the Java test in
FireFox 3.0.5 it completes fine.  When you view the java window in
Firefox it tell you have the web page is using all sorts of function
calls that have been depreciated!  This is where it's nice that Excel
2007 can still open a Excel 2.0 file, but Java is a mess of versions and
incompatabilies -jason