[cisco-voip] CUCM 5.0(4) Firmware Uploading Issue

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Jan 12 08:48:11 EST 2009

Hello Najeeb,
Please confirm the file was not renamed after download.  The file name
is part of the signing of the file.  See my previous post here:
http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-voip/2008-November/040028.html

Regards,
Wes

On Jan 12, 2009, at 2:30 AM, Najeeb Mohammed wrote:

Hi ,

I am
facing an error while uploading the firmware for 7975 in cucm 5.0(4).
The firmware file is cmterm-7975-sccp.8-3-3.cop.sgn and the error
message is "The selected signed file could not be authenticated. The
file might have been tampered with or an error might have occured
during download. Please verify the MD5 hash value against the Cisco
Systems web site: 7f:8f:02:41:74:82:4b:09:da:4a:09:d3:e9:fd:16:94 "
I Compared  the MD5 Hash values of the uploaded file and from cisco
website , its same. I don't know what went wrong. File uploading is
done through FTP.

Thanks and Regards
Mohammed Najeeb
Support Engineer