[cisco-voip] Mobility Enabled End Users (Adjunct)

Roush, David droush at mckennalong.com
Mon Jan 12 10:19:47 EST 2009

We are on CUCM 6.1(2) and I was looking through the License Unit
Calculator and notice there are some licenses for Mobility Enabled End
Users (Adjunct). How do I determine who those users are and remove those
licenses?

Thanks.
David

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This e-mail and any attachments contain information from
the law firm of McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP, and are
intended solely for the use of the named recipient or
recipients. This e-mail may contain privileged
attorney/client communications or work product. Any
dissemination of this e-mail by anyone other than an
intended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you are not a
named recipient, you are prohibited from any further
viewing of the e-mail or any attachments or from making any
use of the e-mail or attachments. If you believe you have
received this e-mail in error, notify the sender
immediately and permanently delete the e-mail, any
attachments, and all copies thereof from any drives or
storage media and destroy any printouts of the e-mail or
attachments.