[cisco-voip] Unity UM user problem

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 11:19:06 EST 2009

I have Unity 5 UM with exchange 2k7.

I have a user who was deleted (from what it looks like from both AD and
Unity), but I'm still gettng error message:

Event Type: Error

Event Source:     CiscoUnity_Notifier

Event Category:   Run

Event ID:   1034

Date:       2009/01/14

Time:       02:34:07

User:       N/A

Computer:   UNITY4

Mailbox logon failed for user
cn=vinnie.brinkley,cn=Recipients,OU=wesdmail,O=wesd.  This can occur if the
user's message store is unavailable.  When the message store becomes
available, resync the user from the SA by refreshing the MWI status on the
user's Messages page.

I have went through subscriber delete, finding users, etc and can NOT find
anything related to this user.  How do I fix it so I stop recieving these
messages?

Thanks

Scott