[cisco-voip] Hunt / Rollover

Richey mylists at battleop.com
Wed Jan 14 16:20:18 EST 2009

I've given up on the Google Keyword Lottery.

I've got an IAD2431 that has sip accounts connected to a sip provider on the
far side and a 16 channel PRI facing a PBX.     I have a single phone number
that can call in and is answered on the PBX.    If a second call comes to
the number it rings busy instead of rolling to the next available channel on
the PRI.     I can't seem to figure out how to change this so that calls
come into the main number and they just find an open channel.

I am replacing a Trixbox with the IAD and currently I can stack calls on the
same number on the trixbox in a similar fashion so I know the far end will
allow multiple calls to the same number.

Richey