[cisco-voip] Crazy Transfer issues

Robert Knapp robert.knapp at spanlink.com
Fri Jan 16 16:48:17 EST 2009

Having issues with 1 phone, when it transfers a call it sometimes makes it through, sometimes the call comes back to the transferring phone.  I have changed the busy triggers on other lines and that seems to help.  But I heard and can not verify that no more than 9 station appearances per line... this 'site' is small and several lines are shared among 12+ phones.  Going to reset the device later, but has anyone run into something like this before?

Thanks,

Robert Knapp