[cisco-voip] CM 5 -> 6 upgrade issues

Ed Leatherman ealeatherman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 20 07:31:00 EST 2009

I will try to pull traces soon as I get into work... most of campus was off
for the holiday yesterday so I might get lucky.

Should also have a DRS backup from Sunday night (upgrade was on Sunday),
definitely will be pulling that one and the 5.1 from the previous night.

--
Ed Leatherman
Assistant Director, Voice Services