[cisco-voip] CM 5 -> 6 upgrade issues

Wes Sisk wsisk at cisco.com
Mon Jan 19 20:55:08 EST 2009

would really be better if we could get traces from the event.  they
may still be available depending on how busy the system is.

/wes

On Jan 19, 2009, at 8:43 PM, Jason Aarons (US) wrote:

Did you have time to run DRS and backup your 6x install? You or Cisco
TAC could then restore it to lab/vmware for further review.

Not sure how the upgrade logs the changes other than the screen that
scrolls by.  Perhaps you could tail the output via SSH to a log file.

Your troubleshooting method sounds solid.