[cisco-voip] Two 7916 42 buttons, how?

Tim Medley tmedley at appiaservices.com
Fri Jan 23 09:10:21 EST 2009

I have a pair of these new 7916 side cars connected to a 7965, using
CCM 6.1.3  I am attempting to get a Phone Button Template to allow me
to configure 6 lines and 36 BLF-Speed Dials. The 7965 templates are
only allowing a maximum of 36 lines total. I should be able to
configure 6 line buttons on the 7965 and 36 Line Buttons on the two
7916's.

The data sheet (table 5) indicates that CCM 6.1.1 supports up to 42
lines total when using a pair of 7916's. http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/voicesw/ps6788/phones/ps379/data_sheet_c78-468673.html

Has anyone else run into this issue?

tm

Tim Medley
Appia Communications
(877) 277-4297 x112 Office
(704) 905-4604 Mobile

For all technical support inquiries, please contact our NOC at
877-277-4297 Option 2