[cisco-voip] Unified Messaging error for JohnDoe, RUS service is running late or is scheduled incorrectly

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Mon Jan 26 10:30:02 EST 2009

I recall seeing this a long time ago in Unity Voicemail Only and don't
really recall how I fixed it, but this is Unity UM 5.0(1) with Exchange
2003 with Failover and I'm a little scared to pull up their production
Exchange System Manager 2003/Active Directory Users and Computers and
dig into RUS. Any ideas, or should I open  a TAC case?

I just tried to leave a message for John Doe (5083) in but was unable
to.  Just about the time it was going to give me the beep it said:  A
system error occurred and to report it.  I checked the Event Viewer
Application Log and found just this guy getting the below. Other users
are fine.

Event Type:        Error

Event Source:    CiscoUnity_ConvSub

Event Category:                Network