[cisco-voip] cucm7 in vmwar (esx)

Justin Steinberg jsteinberg at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 14:48:13 EST 2009

doesnt Cisco W2K3 OS require Windows activation when installing on vmware?
 if so, do you know what kinda of license key it is looking for (volume,
etc.) ?
I think I tried installing it a while back but the MS activation stopped me.
 Since then I've gotten my hands on a vmware image that was created via
converter off a MCS but if I can install natively that is good.

thanks.
Justin