[cisco-voip] Alternate Routing

lelio at uoguelph.ca lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jul 1 10:16:41 EDT 2009

I believe there is a new forwarding parameter for DNs, I think it is
called "forward on unregistered". Not sure if it has internal/external
options like the others though. And I believe it's only available in
v6 and higher.

Lelio Fulgenzi, Senior Analyst
Computing & Communications
University of Guelph
519-824-4120 x56354

...sent from my iPod - please pardon my fat fingers ;)

[XKJ2000]