[cisco-voip] Take a look at my photos on Facebook

Mohammed Abdul Razzaq invite+kwr45aea at facebookmail.com
Thu Jul 2 08:19:09 EDT 2009

Hi Cisco-voip,

I invited you to join Facebook a while ago and wanted to remind you that once you join, we'll be able to connect online, share photos, organise groups and events, and more.

Thanks,
Mohammed

To join Facebook, please follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=748149545&k=Z6FYXZWXW63NUCECPDXUS4Q&r

http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=58cbe2&u=1131679290&mid=b6a2ebG43740e3aG0G8