[cisco-voip] Propogating User Changes from CCM to Unity via AXL

JASON BURWELL JASON.BURWELL at foundersfcu.com
Mon Jul 6 12:48:26 EDT 2009

Thanks Pat, I had tried that procedure previously and was unsuccessful.

When I go to the Sync Unsers Page and search by Extension for the user I
want to sync, the "Status" box says "Found 1 Unified Communications
manager User(s)" however that user does not appear in the "Search
Results" box to be checked ans sync'd.

Any ideas? A bug? I thought I may have been missing something but that
is what the guide says to do.

Thanks
Jason