[cisco-voip] Propogating User Changes from CCM to Unity via AXL

Pat Hayes pat-cv at wcyv.com
Mon Jul 6 15:14:33 EDT 2009

How many CUCM integrated users do you have in total that should be
showing up and many actually are? Are you selecting the correct phone
system in the drop down list and leaving the other criteria blank (to
get the full list) when running the search? Verify whether any of the
accounts are orphaned (end user deleted in CUCM but still exists in
UC). Also, ensure that the accounts in question still have a primary
extension defined on the CUCM side.

If none of that gets you anywhere, you should probably open a TAC case.