[cisco-voip] UCCE

Craig Staffin craig at staffin.org
Tue Jul 7 11:15:45 EDT 2009

Paul,

Your attitude on the list is really not appreciated by anyone nor does
anyone think that you are funny.

As far as outbound campaigns I know of numerous companies that use this
feature extensively for normal and completely legitimate reasons.  Some
examples below.

High call center call volume so user can request a call back.
Automated bank account balance alerts
Late payment notices
Reminders that a prescription or photo order is ready to be picked up
and so on and so on......

Please think before you comment on things that people are asking.  People
are all here to learn and not everybody might have the knowledge level that
you have or the experience.

Craig