[cisco-voip] PLAR and VM?

Madziarczyk, Jonathan JMad at cityofevanston.org
Tue Jul 7 12:31:51 EDT 2009

Thanks for the ideas Scott!

We don't use Unity (CallXpress), but I can add an alternate number as
well.

As for RP...

CTI Route Point?

Route Pattern?

Recording Profile?

What am I trying to accomplish with the RP?  I haven't used H.323
gateways in a while, so I'm not sure how to get 1234 into the call
manager since it's a plar.

What should I be looking for?

JM