[cisco-voip] Converting 6509 to IOS from Hybrid, any affects on CMM?

Scott Voll svoll.voip at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 13:41:12 EDT 2009

Dane--
my CMM blade is in my 6509 with Native IOS.  the only config on the 6509 is
the gig and FE connections from the CMM to the 6509 and those ports need to
be switchport access vlan (your voice network) other then that......
everything is still on the CMM.

Check to make sure the IOS on the 6509 supports the CMM blade and make sure
you have a good IOS on the CMM.  I'm on 12.2.18SXF4 on the 6509 and 12.4.23
on the CMM blade.

just my two cents.

Scott

PS.  the 6608 are the ones only supported by CatOS.