[cisco-voip] Caller ID clarification

Matthew Loraditch MLoraditch at heliontechnologies.com
Thu Jul 9 11:22:01 EDT 2009

ATT should be able to do this for you. Ask them what you need to do to update your CNAM for the numbers you have. I don't believe the database is a shared resource I think each telco has a copy so you can't really be sure it gets updated everywhere immediately but updating with whomever owns the numbers should eventually get the info dispersed properly.

Matthew Loraditch
1965 Greenspring Drive
Timonium, MD 21093
support at heliontechnologies.com<mailto:support at heliontechnologies.com>