[cisco-voip] sj-download.cisco.com slow averaging 35KB/Sec

Jason Aarons (US) jason.aarons at us.didata.com
Sun Jul 12 21:16:11 EDT 2009

My fix was using the FireFox plug-in DownThemAll.  I got my 3GB of files
in less than 4 hours versus the 13 hour downloads that
failed.....someone is throttling a little too low....you'd think Cisco
would have 10G links peering with everyone versus the dial-up speeds I
was getting on single thread...