[cisco-voip] Unity question

Kathy Dupree KDupree at randolphcollege.edu
Mon Jul 13 09:12:58 EDT 2009

Does a subscriber automatically go in to the allsubscribers list when a
voice mail account is created?  Recently when we did a voice mail to
allsubscribers some users did not get the voice mail.  I checked to see
if they were a member of the allsubscribers group and they were not.  I
am confused as to why some people are in there and some are not.  I have
not been manually putting users in this group so they were going in
there at some point.  Any ideas?   Thanks, Kathy

Katherine O. Dupree

Telecommunications/User Support Analyst

Randolph College

2500 Rivermont Ave.