[cisco-voip] Telco, New PRI Questions

Lisa Notarianni notariannil1 at scranton.edu
Mon Jul 13 16:54:57 EDT 2009

We had that issue here at The University of Scranton.  If you don't push
a DID through that shows your name the number associated with the PRI is
shown on Caller ID displays.   That is the default.   Callers will then
try to call the number Verizon assigns and it is not a real working
number.  This is aggravating to callers.  We push DID's to solve this.

Lisa