[cisco-voip] CCM 6.1(3), putting the background image to 7912 and 7911 ?

ahmet can acketen at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 14 10:43:04 EDT 2009

Hello Everybody,

I need your support about putting background logo to 7911 and 7912 IP Phones in CCM 6.1(3). I have done lots of research then I found some documentation but there is always something missing in them. Even, I opened a TAC Case and they said that we don't have chance to put a logo to 7912 and they are still researching for 7911. I am waiting for your help.

>From now, thank you very much for your all help.

Regards,

Ahmet Can KETEN