[cisco-voip] Unity Upgrade and Migration Scenario

Lelio Fulgenzi lelio at uoguelph.ca
Wed Jul 15 19:06:48 EDT 2009

Since you're asking for opinions......have you considered Unity Connection? If you are voice mail only, Connection is a strong alternative to the Unity solution. It follows in the "appliance" model, upgrades are pretty painless and it includes voice recognition and text to speech.

If I'm not mistaken, Cisco will migrate you from Unity to Unity Connection at no charge. I don't believe this offer/programme was time limited.

---
Lelio Fulgenzi, B.A.
(519) 824-4120 x56354 (519) 767-1060 FAX (JNHN)
"Bad grammar makes me [sic]" - Tshirt